Friday, November 6, 2009

EXTRA! EXTRA! ePals News!!

Hi Grade 5s,
I have just received an e-mail confirming that those of you who wrote to your ePals have a letter waiting for you in your inbox on the ePals site (http://www.epals.com/).
If you can't remember your log-in information, leave a comment for me, and I will send your information to you so you can see what your ePal wrote to you.

For those who haven't yet had a chance to write to your ePal, there are letters waiting for you that will be delivered soon.

Have a great weekend!

-Ms. Lewis

5 comments:

  1. Ms lewis,,
    how am i supposed to save my work for the india brochure if you have my USB stick at school!?

    zainab

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Room 204 - you all have a great blog!!! I'll be showing it to our kids here at Iris. They are very excited to have you all as epals and have enjoyed the emails that you have sent so far. You are obviously one VERY COOL bunch of kids (with a VERY COOL teacher). Have a great weekend. Mr. J (aka Uncle Jerry) - Headmaster of Iris Primary School (like the principal)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ms.Lewis,
    I'm hopeless! My USB Stick is at school and I cant find any others! What do I do? Isn't It due tomorrow?? Pleasee RESSPPPOONNDDD!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zainab,

    Don't worry too much about getting everything done for tomorrow. If you've saved your work using Word (or a similar program), you can e-mail it to our class e-mail address (room2040910@gmail.com). I'll print off the file at school tomorrow.

    Let me know if you have any troubles with that. My computer will be on all day Sunday, so I'll respond as soon as I can.

    -Ms. Lewis.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ms.Lewis,
    I Wont Be In School Today Due To A Sudden Death In The Family. Sorry! I Might Be There Tomorrow [ItDepends]

    - Zainab xXx ♥

    ReplyDelete